Tax Relief & Rates

How can I claim Tax Relief?

Tax relief can be claimed by completing Revenue’s Form HK1 – Claim for an Allowance for Employing a Carer. The form is available for download below or from Revenue’s website by following the attached link – HK1

You can claim tax relief monthly through your salary or wages or at the end of the tax year. If you are not paying tax or working, you can claim money back through a member of your family. Our team will be happy to talk you through any questions you might have. Call us now on 1800 815 668.

  • Working for Clannad Care really means being part of a team. Nothing is too much trouble and there’s always someone on the end of the phone when I need them.”

    Test 1
  • The wonderful care my mother receives from Clannad Care means her wish to remain at home is being realised.”

    Test 2
  • I look forward to the girls coming. They’re more than my carers, we’ve become great friends over the years and their help and companionship make my days brighter.”

    Test 3