We are actively seeking skilled and caring nurses and midwives to join our dynamic team.
Waterford, Tipperary, Wexford, Kilkenny, Cork, Limerick, Dublin
- Competitive pay rates
- Varied assignments in diverse healthcare settings
- Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your schedule
- Bachelor’s (Essential)
- Nursing: 1 year (Essential)
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (Essential)
- NMBI Registration
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
- A fluent level of English both written and oral is essential.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Valid Patient Manual Handling Certificate
- Valid CPR/BLS Certificate
- Valid Children’s First Certificate
- Valid Infection prevention and Control Certificate
- Valid MAPA/CPI certificate
- Valid Fire Safety Certificate
- Valid Safeguarding of vulnerable adult’s certificate
- Valid Dignity at work certificate
- Valid Cyber Security certificate
- Valid Hand Hygiene certificate
- Valid Open Disclosure certificate
- Valid Fundamentals of GDPR certificate
- Valid Mental Health Act Training certificate
We are seeking candidates matching the below:
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Relevant clinical experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to various health settings.
We would love to hear from you. Send your CV to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, alternatively, call us to discuss further on 051-8789 47.